Publication Day!

It's here... John Rossett is back!

Always an amazing feeling when a book goes on sale. Even though this is the third in the John Rossett series, I still get butterflies when I think about the road that has brought to where I am now.

Losing everything, homelessness, scrabbling back to my feet, finally picking up a pen after forty odd years of thinking about it, and then HarperCollins publishing my first novel and giving John Rossett a platform to jump off.

It's been one hell of a ride.

I've a favor to ask though, and I don't ask it lightly. I need your help in spreading the word, so please, can you like and share this post for me?

Let's tell the world about John Rossett, and help make An Army of One a success.

Thank you all so much for your support.
Much love.
Tony



Comments